Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sparkman and Young Event

~Sparkman and Young Family Birthday's~


This is such a beautiful family. I went to dance and preschool with Kimberly. I remember bugging Kyle (Dr. Sparkman of Amarillo) at their house a few times when I was there with Kimberly when we were little. I got to get back with these two plus Julia and John (Dr. Sparkman of Pampa). I got to meet Ashley, Kyle's wife, who live in Amarillo which I am so excited about! I got to meet Quad, Kimberly's husband. And I got to meet all of the little ones. I believe the oldest was 3 years old out of the 5 grandchildren. 4 precious boys and 1 beautiful baby girl.


Here is the grandparents photo. These kids really love their Mena and Aw John. It wasn't them that Quinn didn't like, it was me. This is when I first got there. Look at little Reagan just smiling away!


~Here is the grandparents, John and Julia's, photo collage of the family~


~Quad, Kimberly, baby Parker, and little Quinn Young~



~Here is the Young's photo collage of the family~



~Kyle, Ashley, Baby Blythe, John Kyle (middle), and Reagan in front of Dad~


~Here is the other Sparkman's photo collage of the family~


Towards the end of the evening, we walked down the hill to the pond where there was some fishing going on. I love this photo of Quad and the three kids fishing. It was such a peaceful place, I could stay there forever!

The reason that I had to show you the photo collages was that there were truly so many photos that I absolutely loved, there was no way that I could even choose a few more photos to put on here so I thought that would be a good idea. You can click on them to make them larger where you can see the photos better.

I want to again thank the Sparkman's and Young's for allowing me to be apart of this very special event that blessed me more than you will ever know and it was so much fun! Love to you all and I can't wait to see you all again!
Heather

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP