Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Stamp Art" FOR SALE

Hi everyone! My name is Heather Stokes and I am a college student studying to get my degree in Art Therapy. On this blog, I will be showing different art I have done and I will also be selling some pieces. I did this piece of art this last semester. I started out with a small stamp in the very center and then free handed all the way out to the edges. I have had several requests for these already so I will be making these to sell. Each will be hand-drawn making every piece unique. They will be framed in black frames to make them really pop and stand out. These look really fun when they are in groups of three or more~or just a single piece. Please feel free to e-mail me for more information and pricing at hdstokes2@suddenlink.net


3 comments:

Joy69 May 27, 2007 at 12:06 PM  

Heather,you have a great Blog.Good artist to! http://joy-protectingamerica.blogspot.com/

PROUD MOM May 28, 2007 at 3:50 PM  

Heather,
You know that your STAMP ART is one of my favorites,especially since I got this one for Mother's Day!
This picture of STAMP ART on your blog does NOT do it justice. It's
AWESOME!!!
LOVE,
YOUR MOTHER

Heather May 29, 2007 at 6:53 AM  

Thanks again MOM! I love you so much and appreciate all of your support. I wouldn't be where I am at without your prayers and encouragement! Your the BEST. I love you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP