Wednesday, September 24, 2008

~Santa Fe, NM...Here I Come~

I am so excited to go to Santa Fe for the weekend. We are leaving tomorrow. We are going for a wedding which is going to be at the Loredo Chapel which is the chapel with the famous spiral staircase. AMAZING! Before and after that, we are just going to have fun. I can't wait to shoot all the amazing churches and structures. I can't wait to shoot for fun. I just don't do that as much as I used to and I am so excited to do this! I am also really excited about spending time with my mom, aunt, uncle and cousin. It seems like we are all so busy and it gets so hard just to see family when they only live an hour and a half away. When our whole reason here on earth is for relationships...our love for others. I will have tons of photo's when I get back and can't wait to post them already. Have a blessed weekend!
Peace and love to you all!
Heather

1 comments:

Jenifer September 25, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

Hey there. I am so sorry, I just realized you left me a comment about making you a banner. I don't mind at all. Just tell me what all you want on it and if you want any other colors besides black & white. Sorry again, it took me so long to get back with you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP