Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~The Cutest Cousins Photo Shoot Ever~


This has been so hard for me to wait to post these photo's because they are just so darn cute. When I was in Dallas, Brittany and Kendra decided to get Breckin and Ella (cousins) in their Easter outfits from this last Easter because they never really got any so we did it secretly so that they could give them to their Mimi and Papa this last weekend! Here are a few. We didn't do very many of them but we didn't have to. If I don't end up posting all of them, they are on my web page. These two need to be on the front of greeting cards for sure!!!

ABOVE: Breckin is so handsome and Ella is so prissy and pretty! I just love here where they are holding hands!




ABOVE: Here Breckin is kissing Ella. HOW CUTE IS THIS!



ABOVE: And you have got to love this one. This is the cutest funniest darn thing ever.



ABOVE: They did so so good for Mimi and Papa. I am so proud of them!




ABOVE: Breckin looks like he is picking a flower or something while Miss Ella waits in her pretty dress. SOOOOO CUTE!


ABOVE: Breckin still trying to kiss Ella! I have never had a shoot where I didn't have a favorite. They are all my favorites! LOL



ABOVE: This Story Board Needs to be adjusted in the middle. I will fix it and repost it later!

3 comments:

Ingram Gang October 7, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

I think these are adorable! I need you to photograph my kids...

Ingram Gang October 8, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

sure.
My email is ingramgang@yahoo.com
Have a great day.

Anonymous October 10, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Heather, these are wonderful! Amazing and I am so proud of you! Keep it up! We sooooo need to talk soon. KAT

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP