Monday, October 27, 2008

WOW...When God Closes One Door, He Sure Does Open Up Another!!!

Photography has been absolutely amazing! I thank God for a certain door he shut. I didn't understand why at the time but as He promises, it works out for the best!

It's Pumpkin Patch time, I had a Pumpkin Patch/Family photo session on Sat. Saturday night, we went to the hockey game because little Hudson (3 years old) was playing during intermission. I'm SO SORRY but it is really sad when the tiny little kids play better than our own Amarillo Gorilla's team. Then Sunday, I shot a Kim's Baby Shower and passed out a lot of business cards there. lol These ladies were all so cute and had the cutest babies and kids and some on the way. Kim had a great turn out and she looked so pretty. I will be posting some of her baby shower later. I will post one of Hudson at the hockey game in his gear too! This week, we are doing Kim's baby belly shots on Wed. and hopefully Braelee's 3/6 month old photo's either Thurs. or Friday. And I have more Pumpkin Patch shoots. But I am not complaining one bit just praying God will help me with money a little because I just had to buy the Photoshop CS6 Suite that was almost $700 that I didn't have because mine decided to mess up and they no longer have it or support it. So, PLEASE God, continue to bring business my way! Anyway, I will post a few photo's of some shoots and then I am off to bed! Love to you all!
Heather


BTW...THESE PHOTO'S...WELL, I HAVE BARELY GOTTEN TO TOUCH THEM AS FAR AS EDITING...WAITING FOR THE GOOD OL' PHOTO SHOP TO COME IN!







A FEW FROM RIDGE'S PUMPKIN PATCH PHOTO SHOOT












HERE ARE A FEW OF SURCY'S PUMPKIN PATCH PHOTO SHOOT













NOW HERE ARE A FEW FROM THE PEOPLE'S FAMILY SHOOT









This one is my favorite! This family is so precious and so much fun! Thank you guys for letting me do this! It was an honor!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP