Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Whatever You're Doing"

I was driving tonight in the middle of the night as I do so much when I just need to clear my mind or really think. I never listen to the radio because my time in the car is a time I really spend talking to God SO MUCH! Lately, I have felt like such a mistake and I just can't seem to reach God. I have HOPE. Like the song says, I have Peace for some reason in the midst of the chaos but OVER AND OVER I have gotten knocked down again and again and again. Sometimes, it has been my fault and others, it just has happened. Everything some crazy health issues that will get better over time--to MONEY...GRRRRRR.... But tonight, I was angry, and I turned the radio on out of anger and I flipped through the channels and as I was pulling up to my apartment, this song came on. I'm sure most of you have heard it but I have never and I bawled! It came on right at the first and I sat there in the jeep in front of my apartment in the middle of the night bawling as I listened to this song and I thought I would share it with you. I'm going to put the video up and then I am going to write the lyrics after the video.


1 comments:

Imabeliever March 14, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Heather,

God just sent me this song through your blog. I’ve been in deep prayer and have been speaking these same words to our God. This song describes exactly where I am at this moment in my relationship with God and myself.

What a blessing to have the truth here before me in this song! As a songwriter, this is the way that God most often speaks to me to validate my present journey. Thank you for blogging this song and your feelings, it made a difference.

Our God is an awesome God! His mercy embraces us! His grace accepts us! His love heals us. Thank God.

-Imabeliever
http://twitter.com/imabeliever

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP