Monday, November 24, 2008

~Alicia's WTAMU Graduation Photo Shoot Part 1~

Alicia and I headed out last Thursday morning to shoot some photo's. We knew it was going to be cold but had no idea how cold it was going to be. And me and 8:00 in the morning don't mix well but we did it and got some great photo's. Here are just a few. I have most of her photo's to edit. We just had to get her announcement photo edited so she could go ahead and send them out.

I have had so much fun getting to know her. We have found out that we are so much alike, it is very scary but a lot of fun!









Thanks Alicia! You are truly a blessing and I look forward to doing more photo's and getting to know you better!

Congratulations on your WTAMU graduation (early)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Heather

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP