Monday, November 24, 2008

~Welcome Baby Teigan~

Before I could even finish editing Kim's "Baby Bump" photo's and her baby shower photo's, Baby Teigan came into the world. He was born this last Thursday morning. I just got a shot right when they brought him into the nursery and he was making a lot of faces. I saw him tonight and he is SO BEAUTIFUL! He is so tiny and so precious! And he LOVES his Heather!!! lol I believe we will be doing his newborn photo's at 2 weeks which will be here before we know it. Congratulations Kim! He's here and he is so precious!

Here are a few of the 2nd session of Kim's "Baby Bump" photo's:




*Kim, being 8 1/2 months pregnant is so so pretty and just glows!




AND.................

The one photo I have of Baby Teigan. I promise to take my camera over there just for you to see how very precious he is!!!


We are so glad you are here Baby Teigan!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP