Monday, November 24, 2008

~Colten And Aspen~

Recently, I have had the privilege of getting to know Casey. Casey's little girl, Aspen, and few other girls did some play modeling for me at Kim's baby shower so I was so excited when Casey asked me to do her kid's photo's for her. AND THESE KIDS REALLY KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN! The shoot went super fast because I didn't really need to tell Colten and Aspen to do much of anything. They just did their thing for the most part and I just took the photo's. I laughed because later, Casey told me that she told her kids that I don't do cheesy smiles and that I wanted them to just play and pretend I am not even there and they did! I really think it helped a lot. Their age had a lot to do with it. Colten, 10, was so great and so very sweet to is little sister Aspen, 5. And Aspen is just so precious and beautiful just like her mom.

Here are the very first few I've edited from their shoot. I will post more later!!!


ABOVE: Aspen sneaking up on her big brother

Thanks so much Casey and thank you for being so great Colten and Aspen!!!

Love,
Heather

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP