Saturday, April 25, 2009

~FUN day with Friends~

Thursday, I was so blessed to go over to the Cotgreave house and see my best friend, Kendra and her 2 year old Ella. I also got to see Kendra's sister Brittany, with her 3 year old Breckin, and 6 week old Reece! Then I got to see the rest of the family as well! I love seeing them all because I feel so comfortable mainly because we grew up together! Wow, I miss Kendra, Brittany and the kids so so much when they have to go home! I can't wait to go down to see Kendra when we have nothing going on and we can just have a great time together! She is just such a wonderful woman of God! Here are just a few of the pics I got of the kids!


~Here is Mr. Reece and Mommy...So Precious~





~Here is Miss Ella. She is just too cute and is SO loving!!!~



~Mr. Breckin...all boy...a lot of fun. He too is too cute!~



~These really are two adorable cousins...so much fun to watch~


2 comments:

Wendi April 27, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Girl! These pictures are so great!! I love your photo subjects more than I can describe! I love the second one with Reece and Britt and the last one with Ella and Breckin! Makes me want to kiss their little faces! Please let me know how I can get some copies of these!!! Love ya girl! Look forward to seeing you!

Kendra May 1, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

The pictures turned out great. It was so good to see you and hang out. You will have to visit soon. We should start talking dates. Let me know how I can get some pics.
Love you

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP