Friday, May 22, 2009

~Fun Family Photo Session~

Serena calls me to tell me that their sister from Dallas is in town and they wanted photos of the three girls, their mom, and the kidos! I have done a shoot for Casey, her kids, (Kolton, and Aspen) and also have done a shoot for Serena's little Aubree and fell in love with these families! So, when Serena called, I knew it was going to be so much fun and I was very blessed to be apart of it!
ABOVE: Cousins playing...


ABOVE: Ooops, there went Aubree...feet up





ABOVE: The precious kido's posing while the adults chat in the background


ABOVE: Sisters running hand in hand...This is one of my faves!!!


ABOVE: Aubree and Aspen's little toes


ABOVE: Mom with three daughters...They totally came up with this one and it looks fun! And they did have fun! We all did! Thanks for allowing me to be apart of it guys! Love you all!


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP